Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nice To Meet You

Everyone else has such lovely blogs. Beautiful pictures. Amazing inspiration.

Me. I have this. A few grainy shots. A couple of random musings. I wish I had more time and more knowledge to put into this thing. I have considered all the different things that I would like to write about and whether I should stick to one general topic. But, you know what? I can't stick to one topic. My life is not one topic. Its art and music and food and health and yoga and dancing and friends and decorating and family and design and on and on and on.

So, here it is. I'm putting myself out there. I need a little encouragement. I need to know that someone might actually hear me out every once in a while. And I promise to work on the lack of photos thing. If you are out there. If you hear me. If you may come back here and listen to me babble again. Introduce yourself. Leave a comment. Say hello. Something.

If not, I guess I'll just keep on talking to myself. ;)

3 comments:

P said...

Hello my doll...I know the feeling. Blogging can be very lonely. But ultimately, if you write about things you feel passionate about - even the odd things of every day, you'll gather a community. It just takes a while.

I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you! It's been a crazy few weeks at work and my blog stalking has been severely limited.

P.S. I totally know what you mean about the MySpace bee-otches. Gross. I got my shit OFF OF THERE and I don't even do Facebook. It just annoys me.

erica lorraine scheidt said...

Rock on Ms. Nov!

Amber said...

hi hi! i totally feel you. I'm just a newie, trying to make my way in this big blogging world too. And then I realised suddenly there are peeps that are a million times more clever, talented, better photographers, better dressed, etc than me. I try to ignore that...

I thought my blog would be about weddings and boys. It has so far completely failed to be about that, and instead has turned into a drunken broken hearted rant. But that is ok right?
i'm going to just poke around in your corner in the blogosphere, and check in every now and then. that's ok right?