Monday, September 17, 2012

News Alert!

I think I should let you guys know the latest in a string of events that goes back to an incident that happened last year.  Remember that peeping perv that I had on my back porch?  Well, my dad and I caught him this past Thursday night.  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is in jail awaiting trial.  He admitted to last year's event, too.  And, obviously, he has been getting away with this for a long time. 

I don't really want to go into all the details of the hunt down and everything.  Let's just say, I got a good bit of satisfaction out of the situation.  Thank God for letting us catch him. 

Also, let me just say that I will always stand behind the right to bear arms in this country.   Always. 




2 comments:

Color Me Green said...

ha wow. did you catch him in the act? glad he got what he deserved.

annelise said...

This is good news!! What a friggen creep. I'm glad you got him, whatever means required.