Sunday, October 14, 2012

~Hello~

from here.

Ten days since I last blogged.  Gees.

I've been busy.  Thankfully.  I've also been trying some alternative routes to healing my body.  Don't even get me started on doctors and the connection between the government and the health care system as a whole.  I'm tired of doctors.  

The fall weather has been beautiful around here.  Warm days.  Chilly nights.  It makes me want to go hiking and spend some Q.T. with nature.  Instead, I have been spending more quality time on my couch with my big fuzzy blanket. 

Something really odd for me.....I have been fantasizing about a tiny cabin, way back in the woods, with a wood stove and a cozy bed and big windows to watch the snow falling outside.  What the hell is wrong with me?  Some bacon, eggs, hash-browns and a mug of hot chocolate for later.  I'm totally feeling it.  I'm not sure who I am anymore!  Haha. 

I hope you have had a beautiful weekend.  And here's to the coming week.  Let's get to it!

xoxo ~ Jo


1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Sweetie - Glad to see you're back! Always love hearing from you and how you're feeling. It's good to be busy. Make sure you're out there with friends and family and doing everything you love. Right now, it's all about YOU and staying happy and healthy... and sane! And always remember, amazing things are right around the corner for you!

Have a great week!!

Jen