Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Napaholic

I have an hour before I get to go home and all I can think about is how much I would like to be taking a nap. Of course, I am one of those people who thinks that naps are one of the most wonderful things that life has to offer. Whether its sunny and warm or dark and dreary, there is always a perfect place to be napping.

When I saw these images on Design Sponge the other day, I fell into a nap takers trance. Yes, the white floors are amazing. The rough hewn dining table, to die for. The floor to ceiling bookcases, oh my gosh. But the real jewel? That tiny little loft up there in the corner of the room. Seriously, all I want to do is climb up there and forget the world outside. How insanely awesome is that?!? There are so many things to love about this space, but that takes the cake.


Of course, there are apparently other places to nap in this house. Like this perfectly white zen den. Can I please just say that the tiny little side table is calling my name? I can hear it. I want it. This little room is so tranquil. But, honestly, I think I would still want to climb up into the sky box for my naps. Okay. Okay. It may depend on how tired I was and if I could safely scale the ladder.
Don't you love it?

2 comments:

E said...

I know I've said it before but I'm just too messy for such a white room. There'd be make-up smeared all over the pillows, clothes piled up on the floor, the side table would have toppled over from all the books stacked on it.... Urgh.

It's such a peaceful-looking room though. I could do with a nap in there.

Denise Fasanello said...

these rooms are my dream