Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weighty issues

This cake is going to be the death of me. I swear. I should rip up the recipe and then not be allowed to look it up again. You see, I'm not really much of a "sweet tooth". I can pass up dessert. I don't normally crave sugar. But this cake. This cake is just too good. Every time I make this cake I end up eating most of it by myself. This cake has added at least a good five pounds to my frame in the past week. Don't make this cake. I'm warning you. Don't do it.

*but if you do, use mini chips instead of the regular ones. they stay evenly distributed better. ;)

2 comments:

Julia (Color Me Green) said...

good thing i haven't unpacked my kitchen yet so i'm not too tempted by this!

Elise said...

My clothes don't fit already, just by looking at this picture. I'd make it but I'm far too lazy :)