Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello, Sweetheart

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. And I wish I could send each and every one of you a little valentine and a bag of candy. But I can't. So I will share with you something just as sweet. A few pics from the Blumarine runway.

I am in love with the bright colors and tie dye. (They make tie dye look so chic.) And, in case you haven't spotted their magazine ads, please check out those piles of chunky, bright skulls and roses rings on their fingers! I really want to rock this look.



I have to say that the runway looks a little scary to walk on. But I would be willing to try it for a pair of those shoes in the last pic. (Like I mentioned before...; I am a child of the 80s.)
I hope you have a super sweet Valentine's Day. Make sure to hug someone. Even if its a stranger. Everyone needs a hug now and then. Especially on Valentine's Day.
Love to you all
XOXOXOX ~Jo~ XOXOXOX






2 comments:

Sarah Klassen said...

Awww, yes, everyone needs a hug once in awhile :) Fun colors and styles here -- that creamsicle dress is just too beautiful! (the ring is perfect with it, too)

I hope your weekend is full of love /xo

E said...

Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day with lots and lots of love. xx