Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Fantasy



Care to join me in Italy?
Could you imagine spending a month living in this villa? Swimming in that gorgeous pool? Dining alfresco with that amazing view? I'm pretty sure that I would never want to leave.
I can only imagine what it would be like. I wonder if the people who live in places like this realize how lucky they are.

I may not ever get to stay in an Italian villa in real life, but I can fantasize. So.....dinner will be served at 7ish. We'll have tons of great food and boisterous conversation. Our skin will be sun-kissed from spending the day in the pool. And the scent of lavender will carry us off to dream when we finally retire for the day.

Hope your week has been good and that your weekend will be even better.
~Jo~

*see the rest of this villa.

2 comments:

annelise said...

On my way, see you there.

Man. Imagine. It would be a charmed life, that's for sure. I didn't make it to the countryside when I was in Italy so I shall just have to go back one day. One day ...

design elements said...

great. I'm packing :)

happy Monday