Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fantasy



Today's fantasy is a tiny little sampling of beauty from my new favorite tumblr, Turquoise Coconut. It's like an endless summer up in that place! Chock full of beautiful landscapes, yummy looking foods, adorably cool surfer girls and massively cute guys. I could stay there all day, just dreaming away.
If you need a shot of summer loving, go check it out.

I hope you have a great weekend. Oh! And I did happen to post two days in a row (unbelievable, right?), so don't miss yesterdays post below.

Hugs and Sunshine to you guys.
~Jo~

1 comment:

Dawn said...

OOOOOh LAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAA
Take me to that pool and give me that braid of hers!
(Don't know the name of my blue toes...that pic was taken LAST summer when my feet were going downhill;)
Happy Friday to you!!