Monday, March 5, 2012

In Like a Lion

March definitely came in like a lion, kicking my ass with a helluva cold. Snotty nose, scratchy throat and the odd tendency to get dizzy easily. But, nevertheless, I feel pretty blessed. I am sitting in my nice warm house, watching the snow floating outside. I have warm food on my table and a stockpile of medicine.

My heart is heavy for those who have lost their homes and loved ones from the tornadoes across the country in the last few days. I can't even begin to imagine the horror of losing everything you own in a matter of seconds. My prayers are with them, and I hope yours are, too. Let's all hope that March goes into lamb mode pretty quickly.

Much love
~Jo~


*pic from here.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

:( Sorry you're feeling under the weather.
You're right though...things could always be worse.
Take care of you.