Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Fantasy

from here.
I never get tired of seeing such beautiful places, even if it is just in pictures.  I guess that's why I call these posts Friday Fantasy instead of Friday Reality.  But some of these places speak to me in a more personal way than others and this is one of those.  Sometimes it's more of a feeling than anything that draws us to something.  And the feeling I get when I look at this picture is indescribable.  It's akin to homesickness and a yearning for the unknown.  Odd combination, yes, but I never claimed to make any sense of it.  Just to share it with you. 

Click on the link above to see the rest of this paradise.  Which is beautiful, indeed.  But none of which speaks to me quite like this one shot.  Happy weekend, friends.


No comments: