Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Soul Sharing

from here.
It's been one of those days.  Those days when you just want to lie down and give up.  Or scream and throw things, in my case.  ;)
There is a lot going on in my world.  There are personal family issues that are weighing heavy on my head and heart.  I feel like I will never be ready to take this contractor's exam.  And between trying to study and dealing with everything else, I don't think I'm going to have my Etsy store re-vamped by the start of May.  Not having an income is taking it's toll on me, too.  I keep telling myself to be patient.  Once everything comes together (if it does) I will have an income to rely on. Starting a new house isn't helping the money stress, either.  And despite my best efforts, I just can't keep up with this blasted pain in the ass of a dog.  I love Gus dearly, but I swear, most of the time, he is the straw that breaks the camel's back.  My house is covered in dirty paw prints and chewed up bits of toys and blankets.  So, today, unable to hold it all in, I sunk into my expensive mud-covered couch and cried my eyes out.  I feel like I have lost any bit of control that I had in my life (not that I actually had any to begin with) and that I just can't take the necessary steps to move forward.  But I'm trying.  And regardless of all the things I don't get done today, tomorrow will still come and I will have to carry on again.

And that is where I am right now.  Just trying like hell to carry on.  Because no matter what tomorrow brings, I still have so much to be grateful for.  And even though I don't know where it will all lead, I know that everything is going to be all right.  I have no idea where I came across that quote up there (do you?), but I read it when I'm feeling down and it makes me feel better.

 The sun rises in spite of everything.  
 It always does. 
 And so must I.  


3 comments:

Jen said...

The last two weeks have been pretty shitty for me. So I know how you feel. And who knows how next week will be... my fingers crossed hat it'll be bearable! You just have to take each day as it comes and pray for the best. Is there anything I can help with? I'm here for ya. Feel free to call and we can chat too. Just let me know. Just know you aren't alone. You're never alone.

Love ya,

Jen

Kaisha said...

Oh Im sorry to hear that life's got you down lady. But we are all entitled to break down and cry sometimes. And I bet once you let it all out you could tackle your problems more level headed. I hope things start to look up for you. Sending you positive thoughts!

And thank you so much for your kind words on my post about my darling Mindy. It means a real lot xo

Kristin W said...

Hang in there. Thanks for making me feel like I'm not completely alone.