Thursday, May 28, 2009

Splendid

Just had to share these pics from an e-mail my dad sent me. I always feel like I am the last person on earth to see all the e-mails that have been forwarded ten million times. But even if you have seen this before, its worth seeing again. An albino peacock. Its kinda like God just decided to make an enormous living snowflake that doesn't melt. I mean, is this not amazingly beautiful? Just like something out of a fairytale.
I would totally put this in my own fairytale world. It would be hanging out underneath the canopy of cherry trees in full bloom. A pink flurry with a brilliant white crown in the center. I'm seriously in awe. Am I just easily impressed or is this not one of the most gorgeous things you have ever seen?

1 comment:

amy b.s. said...

whoa. i'm apparently the last person to see this. and i'm breathless. it is so beautiful. and delicate. wow.