Monday, May 4, 2009

whew. monday.

* photo from slgdesigns.

Tis' Monday again. Already. And either Burger King put crack cocaine in their sweet tea or else my nerves are going out on me again. I have to say that I had a pretty decent weekend, though. Gladly spent most of Saturday digging up plants and putting them in different places. Found the cutest, tiniest little glass bottle buried in the flower bed. I cleaned it up and put a few tiny flowers in it. I would love to show you a picture, but you'll have to wait until I can move my photo files around. Its complicated. Trust me.

Welcome to a new week. Here's to hoping for the best.

3 comments:

Joanie Hoffman said...

happy new week to you!
the photo of the flower starts the work week off with some so pretty.
can't wait to see the little bottle.
happy days,
joanie

mimilove forever said...

In my mum's old house (it was built in the 1930's) we used to dig up literally dozens of tiny glass phials. When we stripped the front room back to decorate, we foud the original decor to be deep midnight blue with tiny white stars....all very bizarre!X:)

P. said...

Ohhhh, I want to see your buried treasure. I was feeling weird and fidgety all last week - too much caffeine, I think.

Thank you so much for your incredibly sweet comment about my news!