Tuesday, November 24, 2009

**********

Sorry for the absence. I have been a little short on words lately. Feeling a little out of sorts. I did go get a new tattoo over the weekend. That always helps me feel better. My tattoo artist says I'm a weirdo because I actually like the pain. Something about it just feels like such an emotional release. I love sitting under the needle for hours at a time. I've been trying to design something bigger and more elaborate to get done so that it lasts longer. A good four hour session.

Yes, I know. Weirdo.

2 comments:

E said...

Oooh, what did you get tattooed? And where?

I've got a small one on my wrist - an ankh, the Egyptian symbol of eternal life - and I'd love another one but I can't decide on what.

It's a weird kind of pain. I thought I'd be a complete sook about it but it was kinda surreal to watch. I can understand the fixation.

Michelle said...

hehehe, yes you are strange, but that is wonderful! I wanna see! What was it?