Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Let's Get Started

First of all, I would like to thank you guys for such sweet birthday wishes. I think we can all agree that lovely comments from fellow bloggers can just make your day. I appreciate each of you.

Now. Let's talk about the upcoming holiday season. I know. I know. You don't want to hear about it. It's just November. But months go by quickly and if we don't plan ahead we will all be sitting in traffic fighting for the last parking space at the mall come December. You don't want that, do you? Me neither. This is exactly why shopping online is a great idea. And shopping handmade online is even better!

I have a few different lists for you, all stocked with items from Etsy. Today we are going to start with Classic and Cozy. Beautiful things that anyone could love.

Have you seen the bags from CalviRee? They are gorgeous. And simple. I do believe that this design would span any generation gap. They come in different fabrics, but with the same cool handles.

Ok. So I have a soft spot for jewelry by One Garnet Girl. But, can you blame me? Such clean cut designs. So classy. Who wouldn't love a pair of white topaz earrings? I know I would. Once again, just as lovely on your grandmother as on your little cousin.
Not everyone loves handbags and jewelry. For those loved ones who would rather adorn their homes, there is April Hiler Designs. You would be hard pressed to find a prettier wreath than this one, made of frosty colored succulents. Beauuuuutiful.

For those who love vintage, and recycling, and greening the planet..... Mireio has got you covered. She recycles vintage glassware by hand pouring her clean burning soy wax candles into them. Yeah, wow! How awesome is that? Plus, she also makes some lovely eye pillows filled with natural ingredients. What better way to relax?
I hope you check out all of these great Etsy shops. Most sellers try to list a range of items that cover all budgets. Maybe you'll find a little something for yourself while you're at it. ; )




1 comment:

E said...

I don't want to buy those things for myself - I want someone to buy them for me.

Once again, your Etsy scouring impresses me to no end. I still can't find much other than crappy beads threaded onto fishing line and pronounced a "stunning one-of-a-kind necklace."