Friday, April 2, 2010

Jealousy

This, my dears, is an open-air backyard bathroom. I'm not even joking. The owners decided to convert the shed in the back of their house into a big, open, inviting bath retreat. They cleaned the place up, added terra cotta tiles and plumbing and, voila!, the most jealousy inducing bathroom in the west.



I know its in the west because I found it on the Sunset website. I swear, they make living in arid climates look so good.
I hope you have a relaxing weekend. Happy Easter!

8 comments:

Sarah Klassen said...

Wow -- what a beautiful outdoor bathroom! How unique and pretty...okay, I completely relate to your envy.

Happy Easter to you also :)

Punctuation Mark said...

in Miami you could never do that... too humid and rainy... but i loooove this idea!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, how I'd like to sneak away to that first picture. Absolutely fabulous. I want that in my back yard!

la la Lovely said...

so gorgeous and relaxing... would like to spend some time here.
x trina

E said...

The bathroom is just gorgeous. Who thinks of these ideas? Who has the money to carry out these ideas?

Envy. Total envy.

{tig} said...

how perfectly stunning! like a spa in the back garden . . .

LifestyleBohemia said...

oh wow, this is beautiful! I LOVE claw foot tubs!

Daniella said...

Wow! This is lovely!