Sunday, December 13, 2009

In it to win it.

Have you been to the Bright Side yet? If you haven't, you really should. The Ambassadors of Sunshine give something away every single day!

In order to help my mom enter for one of the prizes, I am posting a pic of her latest project. This is an egg gathering apron and a chicken purse that she made for one of my little cousins for Christmas. There is no question where my crafty gene comes from! Some of my little cousins have started raising chickens. They love it. They get so excited every time one lays an egg. Leave it to mom to come up with an apron just for gathering eggs. The front pocket has separate compartments to hold a single egg each.

So there you go. Good luck to mom. :)

1 comment:

Color Me Green said...

i did the brightside project for a bit...even won something but then the person never sent it to me. wtf!