Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's Me Again.

This is what I need right now.
A warm spot in front of a sunny window. Some peace and quiet.
No puppies trying to sneak off to the bathroom to chew on toilet paper. No need to clean up pee from the kitchen floor. No dog hair on the couch.
Just nice, clean, sunny solitude.
Doesn't it look nice?

I apologize for not being around much recently. I have all the best intentions of blogging more often this year. So why is it that we get quiet when there is the most to be said? It seems that any time that I could be spurting off multiple posts daily, I cease to write anything.

I could be telling you how our puppy, Gus, has decided that obviously peeing in the floor gets you a trip outside. So we have had to fall back and regroup on our training tactics. Or that he jumps like a cat. Today he managed to jump into a dining chair and onto my mom's dining room table. (Don't tell Daddy.) And speaking of dining furniture, I have been looking for a set of dining room chairs. It's not going well so far.
I could be telling you that I ordered some new business cards and that I plan to try a different route for my Miz. November store. (I will fill you in and show you my cards. They're pretty kick ass.) I could tell you that I have been painting again and that I've went back to watercolor (my original love).
The list goes on and on.

But for now, I'm just here to say "Hello" and thanks for being here with me. Come back tomorrow for another Counting Pennies post. Hopefully a little peace and quiet will come my way and I will be able to sort my thoughts and share them with you.

XOXO ~Jo~


*pic

No comments: