Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And it was all Yellow....


Feeding my current addiction to the color yellow is this amazing dress by Kate Towers on Etsy. I ran across it a few weeks ago and saved it to my faves and then saw it pop up on another blog last week.
The dress is crazy amazing and the color is ...... well...... it leaves me speechless. And what beautiful photography. I only wish that I could take photos that gorgeous. Which, speaking of, I am trying to re-vamp my own Etsy shop. I have some new items to get listed and some new ideas to work on. But at the top of my list is improving my photos. My current photos were taken in the dead of winter. It is still the dead of winter here, but at least the sun is trying to peek through a little more lately. I need some bright natural light. And I want to do some more creative things... props, makeup, styling. So wish me good luck on that.
Oh. And I need to work on a banner for my blog and get a photo of myself uploaded for the avatar. So much to do. So much to do. But right now I am admiring this dress. How about you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually can't stand yellow color (it's pretty only in nature: dandelions, etc), but this shabby yellow of this dress is quite pretty ;)

Michelle said...

I love that dress, hura for yellow