Thursday, February 26, 2009

May You Have........

lovely poster from here

Doesn't it just make you smile? Me, too.

Just thought I would share a few things with you that are going on in my world. I have a new bag made that I am pretty excited about. I hope to give you guys a little sneak peek at it before it gets listed to my Etsy store.

My husband and I hope to be moving out of our tiny apartment and into a small, old house that my dad owns. My brother had been living in it, but he's bought a place and now it's my turn. I'll be doing a few facelifts to it, so I'm also hoping to have some before and after pics for you.

Also, I'm on the lookout for some special summery dresses for you dolls to look at.

Happy Thursday. It's almost the weekend.

2 comments:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

this is such a lovely image!

Michelle said...

oh fun, moving to a house!