Friday, February 6, 2009

tICK tOCK wATCH the cLOCK



I have a cold. Yay whoo! And because of this, or maybe because I'm all doped up on cold medicine, I am having a very hard time concentrating. So I'm chillin here at work, trying to finish tasks in between looking for pretty things to lift my spirits. And I must say that this lovely watercolor from yumiyumi is just yummy yummy. I love it. I'm starting to drift off into daydreams while looking at it. On the up side, it is supposed to warm up around here this weekend. Its pretty nice to see the sunshine. I'm thinking that I need to make a trip to buy some new acrylic paints this weekend. Feeling kinda like painting here lately. What about you guys? You feeling inspired? I wanna know what creative endeavors you are up to.
lovely print from www.yumiyumi.etsy.com

1 comment:

Maggie May said...

i am feeling inspired. (hi!) i have been writing poems up a storm. love those birds.