Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weekly Ring Envy


Hello darlings and welcome to another Wednesday. Today I am going to share with you a ring that I have been in love with for many years now. A ring that has been around since 1931. That is the year that Rene' Lalique designed the famed Cabochon ring for the Lalique crystal company. Those wonderful folks at Lalique still make this amazing ring, it is still going strong and it comes in a bevy of juicy colors. The one above is my very favorite. It's called Lagoon and I'm sure you can see why. It makes me think of the ocean and salty breezes and warm sand.
You can check out the selection at the Lalique website. But online auction sites, like eBay, seem to have quite a few of these beauties up for sell. Let me know which color is your favorite.

No comments: