Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rain

Its been warm here for the last several days. Now the sky is hanging heavy with light gray rain clouds. It barely sputters a few drops now and then, but its just a matter of time before it opens the gates. It smells fresh. Like spring.

I'm feeling pretty calm here lately. Been drawing a little bit. Planning on doing some painting tonight. (small Valentine's projects). Hopefully, I'll post some pictures of my paintings for you to see. I don't have a great digital camera and I have a hard time getting pictures out of it that I really like. And the scanner isn't working on this computer. But I'll see what I can do.

I love the photo above. I found it on Etsy. Dewdrops on a spiderweb, for some reason, is just magical to me. Hope you are having a lovely week so far.
www.andyman2u.etsy.com

No comments: