Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekly Ring Envy ~ with wings

You know, I've never been one of those butterfly girls. Butterflies are great, don't get me wrong. But I've never put stickers of them on my car or tattooed one on my body or hung the Mariah Carey poster on my bedroom door. Just not a big butterfly girl. However, I've gotta be real honest with you here. These new finds have kinda got me smitten over the flittery little boogers. Check out this headband by NevaPlume. So sweet and wood nymphish. (doesn't hurt that she has such gorgeous red hair)
I'm sure everyone has seen this butterfly bouquet from Martha Stewart Weddings by now. But still, how fantastic is that? Someone's creative juices were really flowing.




Now, take a look at this amazing ring by Poppet and Pinch. Just like it lit on your finger! Large but dainty looking. (and what a cool picture) I love it. In some cases, I just may be a butterfly girl after all.



2 comments:

E said...

I'm a bit like that too: anti girly-girl but sometimes butterflies sneak their way into my life: duvet cover, pillows for the bed, the pattern on a cabinet, the pendant on a necklace... Eek!

TIG said...

definitely a butterfly girl! case in point:

http://citified.blogspot.com/search?q=butterflies

that headband is lovely, lovely.