Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Weekly Ring Envy

Good morning, lovelies. Or more like good mid-day. Its been kinda crazy here at the shop this morning, so I'm just now getting a chance to share with you my ring crush for this week.

This adorable ring is made by Melissa. You know, from Melissa Loves. She has such a sweet Etsy shop called Lucky Life. She also makes necklaces, like the cute as can be "Ellie" the elephant necklace. Check her out.

This ring, which is called the "Andrea", just spoke to my heart this week. I am one of those people who lets things get to me. Things that probably shouldn't get to me. Life has a way of stealing your joy whenever you will let it. But there are few things that make me feel truly at peace more than seeing someone smile. A real smile. One from the heart. And then that makes me smile. And this is why this wonderful ring makes me smile. It reminds me to lighten up and feel the joy in my heart. Not to mention, it would look fabulous with a cute little summer sun dress.

1 comment:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

What an absolute sweetheart you are! Thank you so much for posting about my ring, and thank you for your sweet words. I am SO glad you like it and I love what you said about a "real smile" making you feel at peace. I agree and this feature, ring envy? Is a feature after my own heart! :) Thank you again!
xo
Melis