Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekly Ring Envy

Hello and happy Wednesday to you all. Its rather gloomy here in the mountains. Rainy and very cold. Not very spring like. That's why I chose this pretty blue ring for today's Ring Envy post.

This ring, made by Wildflower Designs, is called "Passing Cloud". Isn't that sweet? For some reason it conjures thoughts of Winnie the Pooh and Piglet lying in the grass watching cloud shapes float by. (yes, I know. I can't explain it.) When I found this ring I couldn't stop staring at it. That shade of blue. The smooth organic shape. The depth and handmade quality. I think if it were on my finger while I was driving I would probably wreck from looking at it instead of the road. Its so classy looking and whimsical at the same time.

You know, if anyone wanted to buy me one of these rings from my post, I surely wouldn't object. Just saying. Or, if you buy one for yourself I would love to see a picture of it on your dainty finger. Really, I would.

No comments: