Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So, this is Tuesday?

It's been a fun weekend. I was actually off work yesterday, which is not the norm. We usually work on Labor Day, but not this year.
Friday was spent at a friends house playing old school Nintendo. No joke! The original Mario Bros. game.
Saturday was a day on the lake with friends. Jumping off big rocks. Playing behind the boat. And lots of diving off the side.
Sunday........ my girl got back from Jamaica. We did a little grocery shopping and then I cooked dinner for all of us.
Monday was drag racing. All day at the track. Hotter than the pits of Haiti. But it was a blast. The car is running great (finally!). 7:13 in a quarter. That's just motor, no nitrous, if you know anything about what I'm talking about.

I didn't have the digital camera at the lake, so I have no pics to share. Sorry. I have race pics, but I figure you couldn't care less about that stuff.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

Color Me Green said...

mine was longer than expected because redoing our floor took longer than expected so i'm staying at the boyfriend's parents house. i hope i have a new pretty floor when i go home in a few hours! i'm jealous of your lake time. haven't been around water at all this summer.

mimilove forever said...

Just dropping by to let it be known I am officially jealous...Nintendo,shopping, diving off boats, dinner?!?! (I'm on my way!)
x;0)

E said...

With the passing of your summer, it can only mean good things for this side of the hemisphere!

Your weekend sounds like the perfect last hurrah for hot, long days.