Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello Monday

Hallelujah! I am feeling quite better today, thanks to some good sleep this weekend and plenty of quality time with my mom. I got so much done Friday and Saturday and then had a wonderful church service yesterday morning. I won't lie. I'm not thrilled to be at the shop right now. I would rather be home painting or sewing. But at least I am feeling a little more centered and ready to face this week.


I am hosting a Mary Kay party this evening, which is a first for me. I am usually the kind of person who avoids product parties like the plague. But my friend sells the stuff, and Hello? Have you seen Mary Kay lately? Its not the old lady stuff that I used to think it was. So fresh and new and they have a ton of yummy scents. Since when? I dunno. I just know that I am pretty excited.

Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies. I am always so thrilled to hear from you. And thank you Mimi for being my second follower!

* not sure where this photo came from. my notes say larajade. from Flickr, I think.

1 comment:

mimilove forever said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better

(I have a p/t job which I resent everytime I go in as it's keeping me away from the stitching!)

Keep up the positive vibes! x:)