Tuesday, April 14, 2009

tiny temper tantrum


And so goes another crazy week. I realize that my posts have been erratic and my cheer has been nonexistent lately. I feel the need to do some explaining. That is, if you care to hear my rant. It is not my desire to be a dark cloud floating over the blogoshpere, but I do wish for you to know why my brain and my body have been shorting out as of late.
*You see, the shop that I work for is in the midst of a very messy, dirty, bulls8!t lawsuit. One that we should not even be in to begin with. *My husband has yet to find a job in this great jobless land. *Just last week, my dear friend C quit her job. There is only so much that you can put up with as a human and she had had enough. Two hours later.... her husband got fired. * I am moved into a new homestead and haven't had the time or energy to get all my crap together like I wish it was. And every time I get something the way I want it, my husband comes in and screws it up by displaying a stupid picture of a deer head or a Mustang emblem or some other junk like that. *Work is insane. *My yard used to be a pasture and it is impossible to mow. *And now my husband is pissed because I don't want to go with him and a big group of our friends this weekend to the Rod Run because I don't drink and don't particularly enjoy hanging out with a bunch of drunks for three days. (no offense to those who do drink. but you know it isn't fun for us who don't)
So, dear ones. Just know that your sunny, lovely, funny, wonderful posts are keeping me sane these days. And hopefully I will feel like a real person again soon.
Love Jo.
the terribly cute photo is from RMRAYNER on Flickr.

4 comments:

Color Me Green said...

hope your week got a little brighter since you wrote this. when things are tough, just know this too shall pass. i feel you on the not wanting to spend a weekend with a bunch of drunks, i wouldn't have wanted to do that with my boyf's former friends, who were no fun to be around when they were drunk all the time.

Amber said...

temper tantrum away my friend. it's so lovely to hear when other ppl are experiencing shit times. makes you realise the world can be sucky sometimes.

P.S YOUR NAME IS JO! identity revealed. nice work. (wait, have u said it before and i just missed it?)

Amber said...

P.S just realised that your name is in your intro. I'm an effin' moron. Carry on...

hellosteffi said...

hahah oh i thought that was your kid...