Thursday, April 30, 2009

More questions.

Still coming up with questions for you.

* Can someone explain to me how on earth to make a photo collage for my blog? Everyone else seems to be capable of putting pics together side by side and such. I am so computer illiterate.

* Do any of you want to admit to coloring your hair? I'm kinda freakin out. I'm only 28 and my head is rapidly spurting out grey hairs. My hair has never been colored (or permed, even though I grew up in the 80s). Do you color yours? What's your take on this?

2 comments:

mimilove forever said...

* Flickr tools for the mosaicy photo collage thingies
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/

* I prefer to think of the greys as snowy blonde hi-lites...and I can't honestly remember my natural hair colour...to illustrate my point:

http://mimiloveforever.blogspot.com/2008/08/this-time-its-personal.html

x;0)

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Oh good - have just read Mimilove's explanation above! Like your bags and pics on Etsy. Best wishes.

Lesley